Every month, Makers HQ, Shoreditch, London
You will discover more about:
- Our coaches and students. We’re a very open bunch and would love to talk about anything you’d like to know.
- The tools of the trade. Check out what you’ll be using for 12 weeks.
- The students’ final projects. They came, saw and conquered – see what they’re (and you’re) capable of in 12 weeks.
- Former students. Ask the bunch who’ve graduated about life after Makers and how it’s made them who they are today.
- The food and drinks. As a good host it’s only natural that we cater for you. Also, we like to have a bit of fun so expect a game of ping pong or 5 as the evening progresses.
- Information on our new student loans from future finance.
5:00pm – Final Project Hands-On Walkabout
5:45pm – Final Project Presentations
6:30pm – Food, drinks and mingling – Main room
6:30pm – Funding your course through Future Finance Talk – Mezzanine
9:00pm – Move on to a local pub
If you can’t make it out of work for 5pm, come along any time and make yourself known to a Makers Team member and we’ll make you feel right at home.
We’re based less than 5 minutes away from Aldgate East at 50-52 Commercial St, E1 6LT
We are just outside the 67 bus stop (Z – Lolesworth Close)
Sound good? Find out if Makers is the answer to your needs by booking a ticket today. There’re limited spaces going fast.
The Makers Team.